Thermaltake S500 Cabinet Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with 140mm Front Fan + 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1O3-00M1WN-01
S500 Cabinet Tempered Glass S500 Tempered Glass Edition mid-tower chassis combines sophistication and elegance and is all built with a modern Steel case construction
Thermaltake S500 Cabinet Tempered Glass Edition Mid Tower Chassis
Thermaltake S500 Cabinet Tempered Glass S500 Tempered Glass Edition mid-tower chassis combines sophistication and elegance and is all built with a modern Steel case construction. The S500 is manufactured with one Tempered glass side panel.
Two preinstalled standard fans, 140mm at the front and 120mm at the rear to enable outstanding ventilation. S500 TG incorporates a full modular design, vertical radiator & GPU mount,
Patented Rotational PCI-E slots, and the support for 200mm fans. The flexibility is limitless for high-end components. For storage this case has four drive trays with modular drive racks,
delivering advanced storage capacity and great liquid cooling expansion. S500 TG is a great fit for users who are looking for a modern and stylish chassis.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed
“TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design.
TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents
the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market.
To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values
of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless
Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Built-in PSU Cover and Riser GPU Bracket
The built-in PSU cover with a ventilated design can improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables. The integrated riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging, but helps reduce the weight on the motherboard PCI-E slots.
Thermaltake S500 Cabinet Tempered Glass About this item
- [4mm thick Tempered Glass panel] – tool free door lock design, which guarantees durability and style
- [Built-in power cover] – equipped with a PSU cover with a ventilated design to improve airflow and hide those Unsightly cables
- specially designed for dual GPU placement options, integrated Riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging
- [Patented rotational PCI-E 8 slots design] – With patented rotational PCI-E slots, you can choose the way you want to display graphic cards vertically or horizontally
- [Drive bay] – 2 x 2.5″/3.5″ With HDD rack + 2 x 2.5″ Or 1 x 3.5″ With HDD bracket + 1 x 2.5″ With HDD bracket behind MB tray
Patented Rotational PCI-E 8 Slots Design
With Patented Rotational PCI-E slots, you can choose the way you want to display graphic cards vertically which helps you gain flexible space for system.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days