GWN7052(F) GWN Series Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
GWN Series Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
The GWN7052(F) is a secure dual-band router powered by 802.11ac Wi Fi technology to provide faster Wi-Fi speeds to provide network connection to devices used in smart offices and home automation.
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput with 5x auto-sensing Gigabit ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO
- Built-in VPN support allows easy access to corporate networks for remote employees
- Supports 100 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Supports Mesh networking with Grandstream access points to provide easy network expansion
- Powerful security features include guest network, network blacklist, Antihacking secure boot & critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, and more
- Rich firewall features including Anti-DoS, traffic rules, NAT and ALG
- Secure cloud provisioning through GWN.Cloud
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port and 4x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports (GWN7052)
- 1x Gigabit SFP WAN port, 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports (WAN/LAN configurable) (GWN7052F)
Free Network Management Options
GWN.Cloud is a enterprise-grade, management platform for Grandstream networking products. Secure networks can be deployed in seconds using GWN.Cloud mobile app or the web browser interface, then later managed from the same interface. Keep an eye on the network’s performance with real-time monitoring, alerts, statistics and reports that can be viewed using a web browser or the mobile application, then later managed from either interface.
GWN Manager is a on-premise enterprise- grade, management platform for an unlimited number of Grandstream networking products. Typically deployed on a customer’s private network, this solution offers simplified configuration and management. Keep an eye on the network’s performance with real-time monitoring, alerts, statistics and reports that can be viewed using a web browser or the mobile application.
Grandstream’s GWN networking products include an embedded controller software at no extra cost and it is simply built-in to the product’s web user interface. Our embedded controllers can auto discovery and auto-provision any in-network GWN series networking product which also offers a centralized provisioning and management interface.
GWN7052F and GWN7062 Sales Kit
Our sales kit is a great place to begin learning about the GWN7052F and GWN7062 Wi-Fi routers. This is also a go-to resource for providing to potential clients to help them understand the benefits of these devices. Through the sales kit you’ll find:
- Overview information about the GWN7052F and GWN7062, including product positioning, technical comparisons, and key features
- Competitive differentiators that outline the devices’ market-leading features, including Wi-Fi 6 capabilities, affordability, VPN settings, client configurations, and more
- Deployment scenarios and a Grandstream integration diagram to help you easily understand the use cases of the devices
Site-to-Site VPN using IPsec
The GWN70XX router video guide series is a comprehensive tutorial meant to cover all aspects of the deployment and configuration of Grandstream routers. This video, part 2 of this series, will cover IPsec site-to-site VPN tunnel. We will talk about the IPsec fundamentals and explain the process it uses to protect data across a public network. We will also describe step-by-step how to configure IPsec site-to-site VPN using GWN70XX routers.
₹1,999.005% offCompare ₹1,999.005% off
₹39,000.0063% offCompare ₹39,000.0063% off