D-Link Systems 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch
- 24 Port 10/100/1000 Base-T + 4 x Combo Gigabit UTP or Gigabit SFP slots Loopback detection (LBD) and broadcast storm control to avoid network downtime
- Equipped with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) Complaint | Quality of Service (QOS) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation
- Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN traffic segregation | Support Web-based GUI, Smart Console , Network Assistance Utility
- Access Control List (ACL) feature to enhances network security | Cable diagnostics function to help troubleshooting wiring problem
- Auto Surveillance VLAN for easy integration with IP-based surveillance systems
The D-Link DGS-1210 Series Smart Managed Switches are the latest generation of switches to provide increased Power over Ethernet (PoE) output,
a range of physical interface types, multiple management interfaces, and advanced Layer 2 features. With all of these features combined,
the DGS-1210 Series provides a cost-efficient and ﬂexible solution for expanding any business network. The DGS-1210-28 comes with a fanless design,
offering a 19” rack mounting option with included mounting brackets. A fanless design allows for quiet operation and guarantees an extended lifetime.
The DGS-1210 Series includes a wide range of port and media types, including 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports, 100/1000 Mbps combo ports,
and 100/1000 Mbps SFP ports, allowing you to choose the most suitable media type for your requirements.
The DGS-1210-28 switch comes with 24 Gigabit copper ports capable of connecting to existing Cat.5 (or higher) twisted-pair cables.
Additionally, the last 4 ports of the DGS-1210-28 offer SFP connectivity and therefore provide an option for upstream or downstream server connections via fibre interface.
Using the default presets, the administrator can quickly set up the switch without reconfiguring any settings.